Situation Report #682 COVID-19
Posted On: Saturday, January 29, 2022
49 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce
Current Situation:, Public Health Measures, COVID-19 Vaccines for Grey Bruce, COVID-19 Vaccine for Ontario
Follow the 3 W’s – Wash hands frequently, Watch distance (ideally 6ft), and Wear face covering correctly, and the 2 A’s - Avoid Crowds and Arrange for outdoor activities instead of indoors whenever possible.
STAY HOME IF SICK
Case counts and vaccine data is taken from GBHU Epidemiological Reports as of 23:59 hrs, January 27, 2022:
All data is preliminary and subject to change. Future situation reports will be updated accordingly.
- 49 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce:
- 5430 Confirmed Cases
- 168 active cases
- 5221 resolved cases
- 10 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- 4 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19 (These numbers are reported to Public Health by Grey-Bruce Hospitals on confirmed COVID-19 cases admitted for treatment attributed to COVID-19 infection)
- 25 deaths in Grey Bruce
- +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
- +8 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
- Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- 378 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
- 1 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Hospitals
- Grey Bruce Health Services – Wiarton Site – To be declared over January 29, 2022 if no new cases are reported
- 8 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes
- Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham
- Errinrung Nursing Home –Thornbury – Declared over January 28, 2022
- Errinrung Retirement Home - Thornbury
- Parkview Manor – Chesley
- Mapleview Long-Term Care Home – Owen Sound
- Summit Place – Owen Sound
- Season’s Owen Sound
- Lee Manor – Owen Sound
- Kelso Pines Retirement Home – Owen Sound
Vaccine – for detailed information please visit Website and Dashboard
- 343,141 Total Doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
- 4,042 Doses given within the past week
Future Vaccination Planning: Vaccine Schedule
- Appointments are recommended for all, however, walk-ins are available at all public health vaccine clinics.
- All individuals seeking a fourth dose must provide proof of eligibility – official referral/note from your primary care provider, prescription, or prescription bottle.
- See Vaccine Clinics – details at Vaccine Schedule (Make sure to scroll to the proper page of the schedule)
Tadalafil is really a wonder drug for erectile dysfunction, check this out on our new the Blue Mountains Pharmacy Review
read all news