Situation Report #673 COVID-19 January 19, 2022
Posted On: Thursday, January 20, 2022
35 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce:
* Please note – New cases reported are not an accurate representation of caseloads in the community due to recent changes in testing in Ontario.
* New cases only represent those that are eligible to be tested.
Case counts and vaccine data is taken from GBHU Epidemiological Reports as of 23:59 hrs, January 18, 2022:
All data is preliminary and subject to change. Future situation reports will be updated accordingly.
- 35 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce:
- 5082 Confirmed Cases
- 233 active cases
- 4816 resolved cases
- 12 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- 3 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19 (These numbers are reported to Public Health by Grey-Bruce Hospitals on confirmed COVID-19 cases admitted for treatment attributed to COVID-19 infection)
- 20 deaths in Grey Bruce
- +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
- +7 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
- Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- 286 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
- Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham
- Pinecrest Manor – Lucknow
- Errinrung Retirement & Nursing Home –Thornbury
- McVean Lodge – Hanover
- R-Villa Retirement Living – Ripley
- Parkview Manor – Chesley
- Mapleview Long-Term Care Home – Owen Sound
- Lee Manor – Owen Sound
- Grey Gables – Markdale
- Maple Court Villa – Walkerton
- Summit Place – Owen Sound
Vaccine – for detailed information please visit Website and Dashboard
- 336,918 Total Doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
- 10,441 Doses given within the past week
Future Vaccination Planning: Vaccine Schedule
- Appointments are recommended for all, however, walk-ins are available at all public health vaccine clinics.
- All individuals seeking a fourth dose must provide proof of eligibility – official referral/note from your primary care provider, prescription, or prescription bottle.
- Hockey Hubs end January 21, 2022 – Book Now!
- See Vaccine Clinics – details at Vaccine Schedule (Make sure to scroll to the proper page of the schedule)
Tadalafil is really a wonder drug for erectile dysfunction, check this out on our new the Blue Mountains Pharmacy Review
read all news